[Libre-soc-dev] CVC integration into Coriolis

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:43:04 GMT 2021

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 4:54 PM D. Mitch Bailey <d.bailey at shuharisystem.com>
wrote:

> Luke,
>
> I wrote the following response to Jean-Paul yesterday and cc'ed the
> mailing list, but it didn't show up in the digest. :(

because you sent it to
libre-soc-dev-request at lists.libre-soc.org,

not
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org
<libre-soc-dev-request at lists.libre-soc.org>,

CVC is more of an ERC tool than a logical equivalency checker, but could
> probably modify it to do at least simple LEQ checks, at first.
>
> Excited to work together, but as I asked Jean-Paul,

jean-paul is not the signatory of the NLnet Memorandum of Understanding: i
am.

> could you register my company rather than me as an individual?

the MoU will not care what entity receives the Charitable Donation.  if you
want to
be taxed on Charitable Donations via a Corporate Entity you are more than
entitled
to take that route.

if you can reply on-list (to libre-soc-dev rather than
libre-soc-dev-request)
we can carry on the conversation there.

D. Mitch Bailey