[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: CVC integration into Coriolis

D. Mitch Bailey d.bailey at shuharisystem.com
Mon Nov 22 16:54:31 GMT 2021

Luke,

I wrote the following response to Jean-Paul yesterday and cc'ed the
mailing list, but it didn't show up in the digest. :(

CVC is more of an ERC tool than a logical equivalency checker, but could
probably modify it to do at least simple LEQ checks, at first.

Excited to work together, but as I asked Jean-Paul, could you register
my company rather than me as an individual?

D. Mitch Bailey
ShuhariSystem
www.shuharisystem.com