[Libre-soc-dev] Greetings -> spice netlist

D. Mitch Bailey d.bailey at shuharisystem.com
Sat Nov 20 01:30:04 GMT 2021

> For example, I couldn't locate a gpio.spi file. Is
> there a way to download all the spi files referenced in chip.spi?
>> no because they'd be auto-generated output, from nsxlib and niolib.
>>
>> https://gitlab.lip6.fr/vlsi-eda/alliance-check-toolkit/-/tree/master/cells/nsxlib
>> https://gitlab.lip6.fr/vlsi-eda/alliance-check-toolkit/-/tree/master/cells/niolib
>>
>> there is almost certainly a way to write a python script which
>> will perform the required auto-generation to read in the
>> vbe and output spice: i just don't know (personally) what that is.
> Thanks, that should be enough to keep me busy for a couple days.
I was wrong about that. Couldn't find anything that even remotely
resembled a transistor level spice netlist. The vbe files appear to be
behavioral models.

Maybe that's because the transistor W/L are tied to a closed PDK. I'll
ask Jean-Paul when he gets back.

D. Mitch Bailey
ShuhariSystem
www.shuharisystem.com