[Libre-soc-dev] remap status?

Lauri Kasanen cand at gmx.com
Fri May 28 15:05:44 BST 2021

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:14:50 +0100
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> the offset allowed is between 0 and 63.  zdimsz ydimsz and xdimsz may be
> between 1 and 64.  do you need beyond that?

Not sure. I need an offset of 64 floats, aka 256 bytes, between each
load.

> /mp3_0_apply_window_float.s is very unclear (arbitrary non-sequential
> register allocations).

Optimized gcc code ;)

> could you outline in pseudo-assembler what you need?

load 8 floats from arr[0], arr[64]...
load 8 floats from another[0], another[64]...
multiply them together
gather-add or gather-sub (the mapreduce thing)

So this would also need the gather-mapreduce thing, not sure how far
that got.

- Lauri