[Libre-soc-dev] PLL integration

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu May 27 12:31:01 BST 2021

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 12:01 PM Jean-Paul Chaput <Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr>
wrote:

>     We have to check the blif file to see if the error is due to
>   Yosys or blif2vst. If it's on my side I will fix it. If not,
>   I may force the signal direction (to build the clock tree I
>   need to known where is the driver).

puzzlingly, the spblock_512xxx blackbox ends up entirely with "linkage" in
its VST file.

>     Small other point : to be similar to what I do with the TSMC
>   variant, the "pll" black box should be renamed into "cmpt_pll".
>   But it's optional I manually made the correction in the relevant
>   Verilog files (not commited).

mmmm... *thinks*... that's because it's a blackbox, and blackboxes
are excluded from the rename to "cmpt_" prefix, isn't it.

can you please commit the soclayout9/tsmc_018 changes you have so that
i can see what's going on, and keep in sync?