[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 15may2021

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun May 16 16:42:23 BST 2021

On Sunday, May 16, 2021, Lauri Kasanen <cand at gmx.com> wrote:

Just a note, my availability is just part-time, and I won't be writing
> anything until I've managed to run the existing tests. You don't need
> to go that fast, it's not an immediate blocker for me.

update here, i got fcfids working in basic form. FPSCR is in no way
supported yet: that i will add if you need it.

the amazing thing is, it's almost literally verbatim the pseudo-code from
the v3.0B PDF!

everything on the list you asked for is functional to some degree: more
extensive unit tests could always be added.

if you stick to pure ppc64el assembler you should be able to use it
straight away (caveat, need that commandline thing for you)