[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 09may2021

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun May 9 20:36:45 BST 2021

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 8:27 PM Tobias Platen
<libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:

> my understanding is still incomplete, so in the future I ask if in
> doubt. I'm now trying to understand the MMU_LOOKUP lookup state.

it's tricky as hell, i'm barely keeping up, and only managing by doing
incremental changes.

for MMU_LOOKUP, this is a completely untested codepath so we're fine
to experiment (the dcache code is "active" so great care has to be
taken)

if you can translate the "case MMU_LOOKUP" response from VHDL to
nmigen i just added that would be great.

commit d44c053d620dfbffbdba45d804bff45dbbed3607 (HEAD -> master, origin/master)
Author: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
Date:   Sun May 9 20:34:39 2021 +0100

    install MMU_LOOKUP vhdl to be translated to nmigen