[Libre-soc-dev] "fixed a bug"

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:20:46 BST 2021

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 9:58 AM Tobias Platen
<libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:
> The value that should be saved to the regfile is a_i and not the spr
> number.
>
> The commmit message should be something like this:
> "save a_i to regfile, not spr number"
> I still assume that src/soc/fu/spr/main_stage.py is correct.
>
> - comb += spr1_o.data.eq(a_i)
> + comb += spr1_o.data.eq(spr)

Your commit message and comment above are consistent with the merged
changes in the file and the antithesis of the changes shown directly
above.  (I checked the file to resolve the ambiguity between your
comments and commit message correction--which are consistent--and the
patch lines which show the opposite change.)

Richard