[Libre-soc-dev] complex numbers as matrices

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:17:47 BST 2021

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, 19:10 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On 6/26/21, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > does remap negate elements as part of remapping elements?
>
> that's the plan.  more precisely: call the appropriate variants of these:

hmm, I would say it might be better to instead add a complex mul scalar op
and maybe even complex div and mul-add/sub scalar ops. that means you won't
have to constantly reprogram remap if you just need 1 or 2 muls/divs.
complex add/sub are covered by 2-element sv subvectors, so don't need
scalar ops.