[Libre-soc-dev] splitting out separate bug for first part of #632 so I can get paid

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:41:17 BST 2021

I have done about a month of work in #632 up to
https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/vector-math/-/commit/a43a29ccd5824b9b6dcb45baa3ccb3f8c5ea72e1
does splitting that out into a separate bug that can be marked completed so
I can get paid EUR 1000 for that part sound good? Out of the part of the
full task that's directly needed for Kazan, I guess it's around 1/2 done.

Should I instead also get paid for those parts that Kazan doesn't really
need but are needed for rustc such as the work to get llvm to generate
calls to vector-math from llvm.sin intrinsics (asking around for help:
https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2021-June/150965.html
), or the effort required to get it merged into rustc (not really started
yet)?