[Libre-soc-dev] Questions about the logos.

Jean-Paul Chaput Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr
Tue Jun 15 13:23:18 BST 2021

On Tue, 2021-06-15 at 12:43 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> ok all 3 done, i did put the Sorbonne one at 50 wide, it looked rubbish,
> instead i made it 50 *high*.  it can then still fit along the bottom edge,
> in the left corner, i presume.
>
> the other two can go along the left edge, again close to the left corner.
>
> Staf i would only recommend putting logos in one corner because if
> there are several it may be either symmetrical by mistake, or under
> the microscope they do not look in all corners, see the first one,
> and go "oh, that must be the only orientation logo".

  Finally to summarize, I will put the logo(s) in the triangular
  corner. And either I put one logo (Chip4Makers) of 50x50 um
  or all three logos of 25x25 um.

  For the Sorbonne University logo, just keep the icon, suppress
  the text so it can be nicely squared.

--

      .-.     J e a n - P a u l   C h a p u t  /  Administrateur Systeme
      /v\     Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr
    /(___)\   work: (33) 01.44.27.53.99
     ^^ ^^    cell:      06.66.25.35.55   home: 09.65.29.83.38

    U P M C   Universite Pierre & Marie Curie
    L I P 6   Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris VI
    S o C     System On Chip