[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: Your FOSDEM 2021 submission for The LibreSOC Project: A hybrid 3D CPU/VPU/GPU has been accepted

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jan 6 09:57:51 GMT 2021

hi folks i may need help with this

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <stands-tool at fosdem.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 7:25 AM
Subject: Your FOSDEM 2021 submission for The LibreSOC Project: A
hybrid 3D CPU/VPU/GPU has been accepted
To: <lkcl at lkcl.net>, <info at libre-sic.org>

Hello team behind The LibreSOC Project: A hybrid 3D CPU/VPU/GPU,

Your submission for a stand at FOSDEM 2021 has been accepted.

We welcome you to FOSDEM 2021, our first fully digital edition.

As a reminder, this is what you can expect this year.
 - A spot on our exhibition website (stands.fosdem.org).
 - A Matrix chatroom.
 - A place to store video's.

The exhibition website is a static site generated by hugo (gohugo.io).
We have set the theme and the structure, and you can add as many pages
as you want. The code for the website currently lives at
https://github.com/FOSDEM/stands-website . Documentation will be added
shortly (and will be communicated via the list).

To get started with adding content to the website, follow these steps:

 1. Create two git repositories (public), one for your content and one
for your static files. Provide us with both links and make sure we can
pull anonymously.
 2. Add pages in any format Hugo accepts. Note that you cannot add
more levels (if you want a deeper structure, ask us).
 3. Once every hour a script will rebuild the website.
 4. You can add links to your own website(s) as well, but we ask that
you keep stand-related things on our stands website.

We'll provide more information on where to upload the video's later
this month. It is up to you if you wish to create them, but we think
it will add value to your stand.

More details on the chatroom will also be made available in the coming week.

This week, we'll publish the list of accepted stands on our website,
and add the primary and secondary contact to
standholders at lists.fosdem.org for further communication. By the
beginning of next week, the exhibition website will be put online
(behind authentication as it is not public yet). As soon as the
infrastructure is in place, the video site and the Matrix chatroom
will be configured.

We'll send further updates to the standholders mailing list. Please
bear with us, this is new for us as well ;-)

We hope to see you at FOSDEM!

Kind regards,

The FOSDEM Stands Team