[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis2 status

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:48:08 GMT 2021

Hi Luke,

There was mention of an issue with using coriolis2 going forwards on
the tuesday coffee call last week. A couple important clarifying
questions:

Did the chip get laid out and the design files get sent to Euro
Practices shuttle in time for the december deadline?

What is the situation with coriolis2?

What happened?

Where are we now?

How do we deal with this and move forward?

The answer to the last question might necessitate creating bug report.
I do not know as none of this has been communicated on-list.

If we want to catch up and meet our stated goals and deadlines you
need to return to communicating on-list. It is also part of our
transparency requirements per our NLNET grant funding.

Cole