[Libre-soc-dev] [Git][vlsi-eda/coriolis][devel] 3 commits: Fix Pin managment on north & east side of the cell abutment box.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Dec 17 16:38:17 GMT 2021

https://gitlab.lip6.fr/vlsi-eda/coriolis/-/commit/ae1f08f039702912539b41cabd46564795b8a270

i meant to ask about something related: whether it would be sensible/sane
to have the HDL contain the IOpad Cells already (rather than core2chip
allocate them).

the only downside is: any HDL testing / simulation would have to be able to
cope with tristate IO pads.

what's your thoughts, Jean-Paul?

l.