[Libre-soc-dev] hunting around to connect up the dcache / mmu

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Apr 29 12:51:43 BST 2021

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 5:59 PM Tobias Platen
<libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-04-28 at 17:47 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> > once we have that it should be obvious what's needed.  the source
> > code
> > itself really is not helping.
> I fully agree.

https://libre-soc.org/3d_gpu/mmu_dcache_links.jpg

rright.  the bit that's missing is a link to
ConfigMemoryPortInterface.  there will be a similar one for I-Cache
but let's deal with that later.

for the Minerva case, ConfigMemoryPortInterface actually establishes
(instantiates) the entire actual instance.  it *should* be
instantiating Loadtore1 (because that is derived from
PortInterfaceBase).

etc.

i think we have a way forward.