[Libre-soc-dev] silicon catalyst starting in canada

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:08:38 BST 2020

> On Oct 17, 2020, at 7:52 PM, Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
>
> Just checked that release.  The deadline for applicatio seems to be
> October 15, which is now in the past.  And thy seem to be concentrating
> on the tech sector in Ontario, which I'm decidedly not living in.
>
> But yes, it's probably wise to maintain awareness for the future.

Yes I saw that too. I would say it’s not a very big problem as we can likely open a dialogue with the organization once we’re ready to do so. On the note of their focussing on the tech sector in Ontario, hopefully they can be persuaded that there are substantial tech sectors elsewhere in the county that are worth investing in.

Cole