[Libre-soc-dev] versa_ecp5.py paramaterization update

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:15:32 BST 2020

On Monday, October 12, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 2:56 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I’ll have to set up my irc this week. Where is #libre-soc being logged
> per
> > our transparency requirements?
>
> https://libre-soc.org/irclog/

Fantastic, thank you.

> > are out of date and nowhere near as detailed as this supplement to the
> > guide claims to be.
>
> ppc64 is already in gdb.  it's openocd that has power entirely missing.

Well I’m glad at least ppc64 is already gdb. So the server remote serial
protocol needs to be implemented for the chip? If so then this project
looks very interesting https://crates.io/crates/gdb-server. Especially
because of this note: ”our company needs feature X (presumably including
platform support) and is willing to pay for its development. Please reach
out to @Yatekii <https://github.com/Yatekii>.”

Cole