[Libre-soc-dev] 3d gpu business plan

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Dec 29 16:52:00 GMT 2020

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 4:25 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m not happy to sign NDAs, your great dislike for them has influenced me
> heavily.

it's when they're used for exploitation and entrapment that i'm unhappy.

> That is unless the NDA is limited in scope to “don’t blab about
> our planned products” or something along those lines.

it'll be something like that, yes.  investors will get very upset and
start suing if you break commercial confidence that affects their
ability to get a return on investment because you revealed
confidential details of customer lists to a competitor for example.