[Libre-soc-dev] 3d gpu business plan

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:25:51 GMT 2020

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> at some point we'll need to work out the commercial confidentiality:
> who's happy to sign NDAs, who's not, and so on.

I’m not happy to sign NDAs, your great dislike for them has influenced me
heavily. That is unless the NDA is limited in scope to “don’t blab about
our planned products” or something along those lines. If the NDA is fit for
purpose versus broad sweeping secrecy it is a different conversation. Of
course there should be different NDAs tailored to each person’s role and
function in the company, on top of that most basic one, should they be
appropriate. It all comes down to the NDAs themselves, and how precisely
fit for purpose they are in their details.

Cole