[Libre-soc-misc] payment status

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 22:35:03 GMT 2020

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020, 13:31 Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> in case anyone was wondering what happened with the payments associated
> with bugs #63 and #148, Luke had mistakenly set the payment for me to
> "paid" at the same time as he set his payment to "paid", however, I had not
> submitted an RFP or been paid for those two bugs. Therefore, I changed the
> status back to not-yet-submitted, then later changed them to submitted
> since I just submitted RFPs to NLNet.

Turns out that I messed up: Luke noticed that I had submitted both #63 and
#148 in a previous rfp. I think what happened is Luke mistakenly put
2020-11-19 as the date instead of 2019-11-19, and I remembered that I had
gone through all my previous rfps filling in the payment dates on bugzilla,
apparently I missed some. The combination threw me off, making me think
that the bugs hadn't actually been paid.

It should be fixed now.