[Libre-soc-dev] My future plans

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Fri May 31 14:37:32 BST 2024

Am Freitag, dem 31.05.2024 um 11:45 +0100 schrieb Luke Kenneth Casson
Leighton:
> Fantastic, talk to anton (encourage on-list) he has an FPGA that
> could do with NLnet funding
I guess you mean Anton Kuzmin who is on this list I guess, not github
user https://github.com/antonblanchard from whom I did not have a
recent (last two weeks) mail.
I enjoyed the FOSDEM talk about those CologneChip FPGA and have
previously worked with CologneChip ISDN chips when I was still working
in Hamburg.