[Libre-soc-dev] on floor

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:42:29 BST 2024

not at all.

check the message you forwarded from CALDERWOOD
(and may not have read fully) dan was one of the people who
talked to CALDERWOOD, in direct violation of my instructions.

i spent a total of almost seven hours, from 7:45 until around 2:15,
in tremors and shock with a massive headache in the exact same
location i felt a "pop" when my dangerous ex-partner was abusive
to me and i ended up in convulsions where she left me on the
floor.

dan has had psychiatric problems in the past and is the least
person to trust regarding helping me get out of here.

l.