[Libre-soc-dev] skipping tue meeting

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu May 23 20:52:27 BST 2024

On Tuesday, May 21, 2024, Jacob Lifshay via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
> I'm skipping the tue meeting because I'm still stuck staying up waay too
> late (i went to bed at like 5am yesterday). I'm planning on submitting the
> RFP for the gfb* instructions tue night.

i was dealing with police and hospitals. tuesday morning
i found i was unable to speak, and had a severe headache and
neck-ache. by around 11am i could manage about 1 word every
4-5 seconds. very strong coffee got me able to slur words at
around 2 per second, for an hour each time before the coffee
wore off (coffee is a vaso-dilatory).

the reason why i was unable to speak was down to the distress
caused by monday, waking up to CALDERWOOD's deeply abusive
and manipulative message.

jacob, everyone: i really mean it - *do not* forward anything
from him ever again, you send it to me to pass to the police.
otherwise i have to put the entire suite of mailing lists into
emergency moderation.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3