[Libre-soc-dev] Submitting final RFPs for NLnet.2021.02A.052.CryptoRouter

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed May 22 05:33:09 BST 2024

On Wednesday, May 22, 2024, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> I submitted my RFP; Luke, once you submit yours and approve them,
> please tell NLnet so they know to start processing them before running
> out of time.

good reminder. 5:33am at the moment.

reminder re CALDERWOOD: extremely dangerous. multiple systematic
conduct violations (unresolved) with multiple reminders to
contact Brian for Mediation (all ignored). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
communicate with him - forward all unsolicited contact to me
so it can be passed immediately to the police.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3