[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction: Hello Everyone

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Mon May 20 11:12:45 BST 2024

I saw on your page 3dvr.tech that you are building Metaverse Worlds.
I do likewise, but using the more libre v-sekai project. I also plan
to build my own Lighthouse-tracked hardware using the ICE40 FPGA. My
nMigen tutorial will include a comparison with the old Migen and
SpinalHDL (used by lighthouse-fpga from Bitcraze). I also ported the
Meta Quest game BeepSaber to my Talos II and do regular livestreams.

Tobias (they/them)