[Libre-soc-dev] Automatic reply: 43240033998 criminal conduct of RED Semiconductor Ltd Directors, CALDERWOOD and LEWIS.

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:26:11 BST 2024

On Monday, May 20, 2024, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> David asked one of us to post the following:

you should have consulted me first, jacob.

CALDERWOOD is prohibited from use of Libre-SOC resources
due to severe conduct violations that he has been SYSTEMATICALLY
TOLD to resolve.

i am nw in severe shock and distress AGAIN.

i am literally shaking and cant stop.

please DO NOT do that again jacob

participate in a malicious revenge by an individual who has a severe and
deteriorating mental condition.

>> Luke Leighton was a Director of RED Semiconductor Ltd and had to be
removed under our duty of responsibilities and care as company Directors to
protect our staff from abuse by him.  I have fully disclosed this
information to Companies House, to their satisfaction, as he has previously
tried to cause a problem by trying to get them to action his vengeance.

>> Luke is severely Autistic and the condition has degraded significantly
over the last year.  He is currently living in a van in a field somewhere
near Southampton after his partner threatened to have him sectioned under
the mental health act.

>> Luke can be a charismatic personality flipping from genius (as an
engineer) to being scheming and malicious, both attributable to his mental
condition.  You will find this video enlightening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XqXksU3I3s

>> The accusations are the fabrication of a deranged mind and we have
nothing to hide.  The situation is fully documented.

>> I would be happy for you to make your own enquiries, however it might
help if you called me first to get the true picture, which you can then
confirm.

>> To date the Police, the Southampton Health Trust, HM Government (DSIT),
Companies House,  NGI Search and NLnet – EU funding bodies, and others have
all told him that he is not being  truthful, and in his words are “not
listening”.  In his desperation to cause as much trouble as possible he has
decided to write to you.

>> I have known Luke as a friend for over twenty-five years and I just want
him to get psychiatric help.  Once you have verified we are not the baddies
out to harm him, although you are not my MP could I ask if you could help
to get Luke some psychiatric help.