[Libre-soc-dev] I do not condone Luke's claims about RED Semi

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 24 11:29:22 BST 2024

tobias, sorry to have to point this out, delicately:
telling the police about personal projects may not
be understood, although i know that it is useful
because indirectly it says that you are not fully
focussed on contributing, they do not have the
bandwidth to realise that.

as per their request, we need to stop emailing them
as they are overloaded, ok?

l.

On Monday, June 24, 2024, Tobias Platen <libre-soc at platen-software.de>
wrote:
> On Sun, 2024-06-23 at 20:37 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>>

>> On Sunday, June 23, 2024, Tobias Platen via Libre-soc-dev
>> <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
>> > I had the feeling that the project was terminated some month ago,
>>
>> indeed. it is intolerable to work under the conditions where
>> the mailing list is used for stalking us. CALDERWOOD even
>> contacted my friend and demanded he seize control of the
>> server i run, to enact censorship of the mailing list.
>> i learned of that when in the middle of being tortured.
> For that reason I use different channels for my work on other
> projects. Most of the work on the OrangeCrab was private,
> not on this list in the last year. For LibreVR, I plan to
> make a fork of Microwatt somewhere else. I do not use Github.
>>
>> again jacob that is an action by CALDERWOOD - not by me.
>>
>> btw jacob, they are not "claims". i know libel law. the
>> only defense is to speak truth and state facts, and it
>> should be clear that as a FOSS developer of 30 years i
>> would not do something as stupid as to make false "claims",
>> *especially* given that to do so to police officers risks
>> criminal prosecution.
>>
>> l.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3