[Libre-soc-dev] Your Police Complant Ref CO/01295/24

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 24 11:26:48 BST 2024

On Monday, June 24, 2024, Professional Standards (TVP) <
Professional.Standards at thamesvalley.police.uk> wrote:
> Good Morning Mr Leighton,
>
> Thank you for your numerous emails since 12/05/24 when your initial
complaint was logged on our database.

> As I told you in an email dated 14/06/24 and as per your own specific
wishes, I have now submitted your complaint for Formal Recording as per the
wishes that you have expressed via the IOPC. We will be in touch in due
course but there may be a delay due to current high workloads.

> Please do not copy in Professional Standards/ PC Knight on any more
emails you decide to send to other parties relating to your ongoing
concerns and opinions. Your repetitive emails will not speed up the
complaint process.

a good point, it is unfortunately part of the physical medical
condition (neurological damage) caused by chronic stress
and distress of the past months, that i don't fully recall
what i have and have not told you.

also with the autism DISABILITY, things do have to be
explicitly spelled out, so i am grateful that you have
made this clear now.

> As started above, and previously, we will be in touch in due course but
there may be a delay due to current high workloads.

i don't remember the high workloads bit in your message,
sorry.

> Your attention to this request is appreciated.

appreciated - your message was to my public mailing list,
i will ensure it is passed through to everyone.

stopping a public email discussion in mid-flow is tricky but
there are scant enough team members now that it should be
immediate.

apologies.

l.

> Regards,
>

> Complaint Resolution Team
> Professional Standards Department
> Professional.Standards at thamesvalley.police.uk
> www.thamesvalley.police.uk
>

> Please treat this e-mail as Restricted under Government Security
Classifications (GSC).

> This email contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and any views
or opinions expressed within are those of the originator and not
necessarily those of the Force. If you are not the intended recipient(s)
please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this email or
the information contained is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please forward a copy to
informationsecurity at thamesvalley.police.uk and to the sender. Please then
delete the email and destroy any copies of it. DO NOT use this email
address for other enquiries as it will not be responded to, nor any action
taken upon it. If you have a non-urgent enquiry, please call the Police
non-emergency number 101. If it is an emergency, please call 999. Thank you.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3