[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

Alain D D Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 20:51:34 BST 2024

On Sun, Jun 02, 2024 at 09:58:25PM +0300, Dmitry Selyutin via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
> Luke. If you have something horrible in your mind, please stop where you
> are, now. This is extremely serious.

+1

Although, to you, it might not seem like it - the medics are trying to do the
right thing. They might not understand you completely but they are there to
help.

Another way of looking at it: the more that you play along the sooner that you
will regain your freedom.

I am not going to pretend that I know what is best, but these guys prolly have a
better idea than I do. I want what will get you back to a good state, that is
what all of us want.

You have my 'phone number: feel free call at any time.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  https://www.phcomp.co.uk/