[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:31:59 BST 2024

Dear all,

This is critically important. Please act immediately to follow my
request below with no hesitation or delay, with the utmost priority.

I need everyone to write a short letter (email reply here is fine)
supporting that my Last Will and Testament looks to be consistent
with my behaviour of the past 30 years as an Ethical Free Software
Engineer and Advocate:

    https://libre-soc.org/lkcl/will

This is the commit:

   https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=commitdiff;h=e6a462d1b4a61e1c16cd7096c3fba9fff839dc97

For everyone who has a GPG key please GPG-sign your response.
For everyone with ssh commit rights please add a file in the directory,
containing the link to the commit message.

I will get a printed copy signed and witnessed, and get it uploaded
later.

Thank you everyone.