[Libre-soc-dev] Libre-SOC participation in FOSDEM_Write-up for NGI

Rita Madsen rita.madsen at btech.au.dk
Mon Feb 12 07:47:10 GMT 2024

Hello everyone,

I was asked if I could write up to 500 words about Libre-SOC participation in FOSDEM. This short write-up will be used in the NGI.eu and NGISearch.eu. My plan for it:

- Short introduction to Libre-Soc as an NGI Search project beneficiary
- Participation in FOSDEM - organizing devroom
- Presentations by Cesar and Tobias
- Closure

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or want some specific information to be included.

Additionally, could any of you (Cesar, Tobias or Luke) provide 2-3 sentences on why Libre-SOC participates in FOSDEM or just your opinions about the event? Please also provide your full name and position at Libre-SOC that you prefer to be used for citations.

Rita