[Libre-soc-dev] finishing getting nlnet grants active

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jun 16 12:42:22 BST 2023

On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 7:10 AM Jacob Lifshay via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> I'm moving soon (a few weeks), so I would like to get paid for work i have
> done -- is there anything we can do to get nlnet grants active to where
> RFPs are accepted?

email michiel, cc me.

* OPF Schedule A sent last week, no reply.
* Ongoing one needs to have a scheduled review of over an hour.

in the meantime there's some of the cryptoprimitives one active.
recommend the pow(x,y,m) one: keep it REAL simple.  if you
take longer than 3 days or longer than ~15 lines of assembler
stop immediately.  that'll get you an extra EUR 2,000 i think.

next one after that is to design a long-multiplication REMAP
for bigint operations.