[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: [FOSDEM] [Deadline extended till Monday evening] CfP in the "Modern Email" Developer Room at FOSDEM '24!

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Sun Dec 3 15:37:50 GMT 2023

On 02/12/2023 11:47, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
> don't know if this is for all devrooms, have we enough?
> i believe so

There were no news on the FOSDEM website on this, so looks like an
individual decision at the discretion of the devroom organisers.

As of 3rd Dec, we have 10 proposals, and I've drafted a schedule here:
https://libre-soc.org/conferences/fosdem2024/fosdem2024_schedule/

The order I setup is not final, just my suggestion. Sadoon's talks
shouldn't be done later as he's only available early.

Tobias, you will need to reduce your talk length to at most 30 min (25+5
Q&A), we're just too limited by the available time.

Also need some more thought on where to find another 20 min (currently
only 10 min are available for Tobias' talk), so a few other talks need
to be reduced.

Thanks,

Andrey