[Libre-soc-dev] XDC 2023: Registration & Call for Proposals now open!

Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez siglesias at igalia.com
Mon Apr 17 12:41:15 BST 2023

Hello!

Registration & Call for Proposals are now open for XDC 2023, which will
take place on October 17-19, 2023.

https://xdc2023.x.org

As usual, the conference is free of charge and open to the general
public. If you plan on attending, please make sure to register as early
as possible!

In order to register as attendee, you will therefore need to register
via the XDC website.

https://indico.freedesktop.org/event/4/registrations/

In addition to registration, the CfP is now open for talks, workshops
and demos at XDC 2023. While any serious proposal will be gratefully
considered, topics of interest to X.Org and freedesktop.org developers
are encouraged. The program focus is on new development, ongoing
challenges and anything else that will spark discussions among
attendees in the hallway track.

We are open to talks across all layers of the graphics stack, from the
kernel to desktop environments / graphical applications and about how
to make things better for the developers who build them. Head to the
CfP page to learn more:

https://indico.freedesktop.org/event/4/abstracts/

The deadline for submissions is Monday, 17 July 2023 (23:59 CEST)

Check out our Reimbursement Policy to accept speaker expenses:

https://www.x.org/wiki/XorgFoundation/Policies/Reimbursement/

If you have any questions, please send me an email to
siglesias AT igalia.com, adding on Cc the X.org board (board
at foundation.x.org).

And please keep in mind, you can follow us on Twitter for all the latest
updates and to stay connected:

https://twitter.com/XOrgDevConf

Best,

Sam