[Libre-soc-dev] very quick markdown-to-latex/pdf conversion of Simple-V spec

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jun 30 13:26:25 BST 2022

https://ftp.libre-soc.org/simple_v_spec.pdf
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=blob;f=openpower/Makefile;hb=HEAD

after the meeting yesterday in which we got a bit more
detail about what's going on, i decided this morning to
do a full auto-conversion of the markdown spec to PDF,
using pandoc.

the reasoning here being that if we try to do anything else
that contains technical details, it's going to end up as a complete
duplication of the spec.

please do feel free to either download the PDF and/or try recreating
it.  feedback welcomed on what has turned out to be a massive 164
(and increasing) page document.