[Libre-soc-dev] Libresoc Environment Installation Error

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:54:40 BST 2022

hi santosh great to hear from you.  these errors indicate that you have not been using the devscripts, but instead have been performing manual installs without first installing dependencies.

if you wish to install manually you will need to allocate at least 3 to 5 days to investigate missing dependencies.  sphinx doc for example is installed with "apt-get install python3-sphinx" and the other error with "apt-get install libgmp-dev" all of which are *already done" in the devscripts.

the localdomain warning you can resolve by searching online abd editing /etc/hosts accordingly.

can i recommend examining and following the instructions here to the letter, you will get an automated install with virtually no effort.

https://libre-soc.org/HDL_workflow/devscripts/

l.