[Libre-soc-dev] setvl lost its reserved fields (was: setvl gaining CTR mode)

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:30:07 BST 2022

you agreed 6 months ago during a Tuesday meeting to listen when i said "No, not now".

it is deeply embarrassing that i had to publicly write, in my official capacity as the CTO of RED Semiconductor Ltd, four times in under one hour that VCs and their Agents disregard anything that you write.

iused the excuse that you have Asperger's. that will not work a second time, because we would be expected to explain things to you (like, now) so that you don't take the same precipitous action.

if you disregard when i say "STOP" one more time, it would not surprise me at all if we received a rejection note from the VC very shortly afterwards.

more than that, other VCs will see the same public conversations and come to a quite reasonable conclusion that RED Semiconductor is uninvestable.

i trust that the seriousness is sinking in, here.

l.