[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 30nov2021
luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:41:49 GMT 2021
* helped andrey with pinmux testing, identify data
structures for IO
* sorted out core hazard vectors when regfile ports
are not "merged" (3R2W instead of 1R1W regfiles)
* updated new FOSDEM VLSI devroom
* got test_core.py working again (last used: 20
* issued back-to-back instructions and found 3 bugs
core.py now stands a reasonable chance of working as an in-order superscalar engine for most ALU operations. Branch, LDST, TRAP, SPR and MMU are all currently set to "full stall" and must complete before any other instruction is permitted.
* random instruction issue generation, to see if it copes.
* increasing the number of Function Units
(Reservation Stations) to see if that works
More information about the Libre-soc-dev