[Libre-soc-dev] gigabit router design decisions

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:43:41 GMT 2021

On November 4, 2021 9:30:27 PM UTC, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

>It doesn't matter much anymore, but I'll explain again anyway:
>
>Branch prediction doesn't require
>speculative execution because you can build a processor that will fetch
>ahead but *not* execute ahead:

great.  not important.

re-read what Cesar wrote.

btw, do you realise, you spent yet more time explaining something that's not important, not urgent, in order to "prove you are right"?

you took up *even more* of my time, and Cesar's time, and everyone's time, explaining something that's been deemed non-urgent and non-critical.

your ability to judge what is important is drastically, drastically screwed.

when i point this out you fail to accept it (3 Charter Violations: denying reality, not accepting responsibility, not accepting roles)

the ability to guage time and priority is something i have been trying to communicate to you for months.