[Libre-soc-dev] Charter Acceptance

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:58:29 GMT 2021

On November 4, 2021 5:05:20 AM UTC, mehul at object-automation.com wrote:

>Actually for some reason my system got crashed and I had to install
>debian
>again.

you should have informed me immediately rather than waiting until being asked.  i could then have revoked the key.

> So I generated a new ssh key.

why did you not keep a backup of such important security information?

also, if you generated a new one, why did you not inform me and send it to me immediately?

> I do not have the access to the
>dev-env-setup git repository currently.

please communicate immediately when things happen, especially when it is security related.

this is so that planning and administration can take place.

this is fairly standard practice for any organisation, a company or a large libre project, it is standard practice to communicate and to communicate effectively.

if you can communicate effectively then it makes you a valuable member of the team, and you will have a good career.