[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 15may2021

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun May 16 11:17:20 BST 2021

On Sunday, May 16, 2021, Lauri Kasanen <cand at gmx.com> wrote:

> Just a note, my availability is just part-time, and I won't be writing
> anything until I've managed to run the existing tests.

sensible.

>  You don't need
> to go that fast, it's not an immediate blocker for me.

there's quite a lot that needs to get done, and i've started now, so the
details are in my working-set memory.

i also have to do that commandline processor.

and, the quicker it is done the quicker i can get back to the RADIX MMU.

plus, i may be called off of this at any time to support Jean-Paul.

and i have 3 talks to prepare.

and two grant applications to put in.

so it is not so much that i am rushing this task, it's that i have to move
very fast on *everything* (!)