[Libre-soc-dev] GitLab-CI fixes

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue May 4 21:38:53 BST 2021

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 4, 2021, 13:27 Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm still waiting on someone who has admin access to git.libre-soc.org
> > setting up a post-receive command to push to the debian salsa repos, I
> can
> > give the server's gitolite3 user acct ssh key write access to the salsa
> > repos.
> >

> I will need to know the ssh public key of the gitolite3 user acct (not the
> public key of the whole server), then I can add it to debian salsa.

i'll have to make one (there isn't one, it's currently incoming only)

hmm i'm wondering if it would be better to set up a cron job, on the
server, to do git push each day, rather than delay everyone's commits
waiting for a post-receive hook.

there are now a *lot* of repositories, something like 15, including nmigen,
c4m-jtag, many more.