[Libre-soc-dev] wikipedia pages

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue May 4 01:33:30 BST 2021

On Monday, May 3, 2021, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lkcl/Libre-SOC
>
> wha-hey! there's also one for microwatt, now, thanks to henriok.

btw i forgot to mention: *be extremely circumspect* if editing these pages.

statements need to be backed up by links, references, and more.  the more
references, the better, and if they're external to libre-soc.org and not
done outside of the team or anyone associated with us, the better.

"future plans" certainly cannot be added unless they've been discussed
outside.  if SVP64 gets mentioned on the openpower foundation it can be
added, but until then it has to stay off the page.

likewise we cannot yet mention RED Semiconductor plans because, again, that
needs some sort of notable press release.

however if oo say NLnet were to write such a press release, then we have an
excuse :)