[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 19mar2021

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Fri Mar 19 19:03:52 GMT 2021

today: testcase for _get_pgtable_addr, I've found that the the address
calculated by _get_pgtable_addr is wrong. It returns 0x4000000, but the
RADIX_SECOND_LEVEL is at 0x40000 in the test I used. I tried to push
my changes but I got the following error.

FATAL: W any soc tobias DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

--
Tobias Platen <libre-soc[at]platen-software[dot]de>