[Libre-soc-dev] Getting an SSH access to the repositories

Dmitry Selyutin dmitry.selyutin at 3mdeb.com
Mon Jul 12 18:34:32 BST 2021

On 7/11/21 10:52 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> if you're happy to, when you have time, ping me on #libre-soc
> on irc.libera.chat, i can go over the simulator etc.
> i've been thinking for a week or so how what would be a
> good way to get started
Thanks for this suggestion, that'd be great! Please, let me know via
direct e-mail when you have some time for this. I'm completing the
environment setup; environment-wise I hope I'll be ready soon.
> could you kindly go over this and let us know if you're happy with
> it, or have any questions:
> https://libre-soc.org/charter/
> https://libre-soc.org/charter/discussion/
Not only I agree with it, I really liked reading it. I have to admit
this is one of the most sane and concise guideline I've seen recently.

> anyway, you made it here - welcome!
Thank you! It's nice to join the team. Looking forward to our collaboration!

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Selyutin