[Libre-soc-dev] [RFC] Matrix and DCT/FFT SVP64 REMAP

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jul 2 14:10:54 BST 2021

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:57 AM Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’ll be happy to take a look and give some feedback later in the morning after I get some sleep.

appreciated.  by the time you wake up this is available as well, now:
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=blob;f=openpower/sv/remap_fft_yield.py;hb=HEAD

it again uses triple generators to produce the (j, j+halfstep, k) indices - in
lock-step sequence - such that those can be used to "REMAP" standard
Vector array indices 0 1 2 3.

and, now that i look at it, i realised that there are not actually 3
input dimensions,
there is actually only one (the 2^N FFT array size).  this means that the ydim
and zdim parameters in the SVSHAPE SPR are *not needed* and thus can
be used for extra "mode" bits.