[Libre-soc-dev] elements stand for libresoc

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:53:43 GMT 2021

> On Jan 27, 2021, at 07:47, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, January 27, 2021, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> What’s the schedule?
>
> fosdem.org.  weekend, 2nd 3rd.  all day, GMT+1

Thanks for the link.  So I see the OpenPOWER dev room with talks on Saturday the 6th of February making me interpret “weekend” as Saturday and Sunday (6-7 Feb).  With that in mind I’m curious: what does “2nd 3rd” mean?

I’m also appreciative of the timezone specifier “GMT+1” but haven’t quite figured what hours correspond to “all day”.  I see the opening welcome to FOSDEM talk from 0900-0925 Saturday, the welcome to stand talks from 0930-1000 and the last presentations end at 1800 that evening.  Sunday it looks like the talks run from 1000-1800.

If the stand schedule is up to us, I’m going to suggest we might want to keep our stand live for awhile after the last talks of the day since there are so many stands and rooms scheduled full of interesting talks.  That way people will have a chance to drop by when they have a little free time.