[Libre-soc-dev] daily kanban update 8-FEB-2021

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:52:14 GMT 2021

Hi Luke,

Today:
* working on the yosys SRAM scripts

Misc:
*Can you comment on the ‘icache formal verification’ bug I opened so
we can discuss the approach to formally verify it, if at all?

*After the yosys SRAM scripts, I'd like to work on formal
verification. I think this would be helpful to the project as well as
helping me understand how the fu’s and architecture works thoroughly

*I'd like some guidance on this:
    *Should I start by formally verifying much smaller and simpler
modules and eventually work my way up to the caches?
    * Is there a list of outstanding modules that need formal proofs?
    * Is there an order that I should work through them in?

Cole