[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction to Libre-SOC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Feb 7 17:41:52 GMT 2021

On Sunday, February 7, 2021, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello folks!

hiya richard nice to hear from you

> I have enjoyed designing and optimizing a number of different systems and
I am eager to see all the ways I can contribute to Libre-soc.

fantastic.

> Luke asked me to work on the Dadda multiplier and I am eager to install
the needed software and get started fleshing out the design.

ok you want the HDL_workflow page, send me an ssh public key

and look up the dev env setup repo on git.libre-soc.org this gets you auto
install repos etc.

also there may be higher priority tasks that need doing, we should really
discuss.