[Libre-soc-dev] Some interesting

Pedro Ângelo pangelo at void.io
Thu Feb 4 23:15:26 GMT 2021

On Tue, 2021-02-02 at 13:10 +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Friday, December 11, 2020, Pedro Ângelo <pangelo at void.io> wrote:
> >

> > https://debugger.medium.com/why-is-apples-m1-chip-so-fast-3262b158cba2
> >
> > Thought you might relate to some of the ideas presented here.
>
> pangelo thank you for this, strangely i know we discussed it but i can't
> recall saying that it was really appreciated the link and seeing its
> insights.
>
> best,
>
> l.

Hello,

it's me who has to thank everyone here for the fantastic learning experience of
seeing both the technical and human aspects of an actual SOC being created from
the ground up every day in such a transparent way.

Sending back interesting bits of information I find along the way in the rabbit
holes I find myself in every time I open this list is the least I can do.

Speaking of which, I found this a very interesting read:
https://www.devever.net/~hl/omi

Best regards,
P.